Too Much Too Soon: Saying Goodbye

Too Much Too Soon: Saying Goodbye

Aubrey Sicat, Editor

It’s been six months since the first Too Much Too Soon article, and I am still amazed at how time flies. I remember the first day of school clearly, and on May 26th, it will be my last. My last day of high school. The start of senior year consisted of excitement. Senior year! The year to attend your last high school homecoming, to attend senior prom, receive college acceptances and rejections, and to plan for senior week. The year we find out where the rest of our lives might take place! Now it is all coming to an end. We have attended all those events. We have already received our acceptances and rejections. Now, we all say goodbye.

For the past four years, Tuscarora High School has given us memories to last a lifetime. We will reminisce on those Friday night football games, the nights we painted our faces and chanted as loud as we could because WE were the Titans. We will reminisce white-outs at our home basketball games, yelling in excitement after those crazy buzzer beaters and traveling to support our boys at their regional-final game. We will reminisce on the amount of time we all shared together everyday because in the future, we won’t have all this time anymore. We will reminisce on the times before we had our license when we walked or biked everywhere, or the days leading up to the weekend when we wanted to “make moves”. Looking around, I noticed how much we grew and matured since our Freshman year. This is the school that brought us together. We have formed new relationships and made so many memories that will last forever. We learned, grew, hated, and smiled together. As we move on throughout this thing called life, I hope we all remember each other and the days we spent together. In a way, this will always be our home. We will ALWAYS remember the Titans.

Lastly, we’d like to invite you all to say goodbye in your own way in our comments section. If you have a message for your friends, or your favorite teacher or just your favorite memory to share, post your thoughts on the thread (keep in mind that all comments will be moderated so let’s keep it appropriate Titans).

SEE Y’ALL ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STAGE!!!