Partnership for a Healthier America
School Stress
Addison Selby, Creative Writing Submission • June 7, 2024

I can’t even begin to describe how largely school has impacted my life. The place where my dreams are put to the test I’m forced to carry the heavy burden of stress Countless...

Adobe Stock
The Pledge
June 7, 2024
SWNS
When I Was a Kid
June 7, 2024

Happy Thanksgiving from the Titan Times

The+Science+Academy+
The Science Academy

It’s November 21 and Thanksgiving is fast approaching. Experiencing the throes of winter weather in the midst of autumn, Tuscarora students are eager to leave their classrooms and begin their Thanksgiving break at home with their families. In fact, 95% of Americans utilize the Thanksgiving holiday as a time to spend with their loved ones. Tuscarora students have proven no different, as many have been discussing their favorite foods, travel plans, and things they’re grateful for in the days leading up to the holiday. On that note of grateful tidings, all of the contributors, designers and editors of The Titan Times would like to wish every reader a Happy Thanksgiving and ask them what they’re thankful for. Below we have included a list of every Titan Times staff member’s Thanksgiving wishes and what they’re thankful for. We hope you all enjoy.

What are you grateful for this Thanksgiving?

Leilani Arellano: I’m thankful for  Netflix. 

Sofia Arianna: I’m thankful for my family and friends. I’m thankful for the time I get to spend with them. 

Carmella Dorsey: I’m thankful for food and Dr. Pepper

Pascal Enow: I’m thankful for Instagram reels and having the ability to stand on business. 

Otto Delgado: I am thankful for the most amazing, versatile, majestic, “the goat” of this year, Drizzy Drake, for dropping an album and an extension  to that album. I am also thankful for my friends helping me throughout the year.

Cameron Lee: I’m thankful for family, friends, my Bob Dylan playlist, and Christmas cookie Instagram reels. 

Natalie Nguyen: I’m thankful for my bestfriend she been there for me for the past 6 years. She hasn’t ever judged or hurt me in any way, she’s only ever  supported me through everything and anything I’ve been interested in. This year especially when I was struggling I leaned on her for support and guidance and she never failed to help me. 

Payton Pilson: I am thankful for my dad and being able to talk to him about anything. 

Aubree Robey: I truly appreciate the presence and support of my friends and family. Also Elvis. 

Zalea Rollins: I am thankful for my dog and my cat. 

Ella Sheridan: I am thankful for my family and being able to spend time with them over the holidays.

Courtney Turner: I’m thankful for coffee, my dog Jax, music, field hockey, my family, as well as my friends. 

Andie Wagstaff: I am thankful for my best friends and family. They help me through everything and make me laugh. I recently went through something difficult and one of my bestfriends Gizelle Lamptey, gave me amazing advice and was really there for me . She’s a great person and I’m thankful to have her as well as everyone of my friends and family in my life. I don’t know what I would do without them.

Rihanna Walker: I’m thankful for the friends I currently have in my life. Freshman year was rough and I had to drop a lot of people, so having a nice crowd to influence you in positive ways is honestly very relieving.

With Thanksgiving steadily approaching we gain the amazing opportunity to reflect on everything we’re thankful for, spend time with those we love, and naturally stuff our faces with delicious food. So from everyone at the TitanTimes, happy Thanksgiving!