Partnership for a Healthier America
School Stress
Addison Selby, Creative Writing Submission • June 7, 2024

I can’t even begin to describe how largely school has impacted my life. The place where my dreams are put to the test I’m forced to carry the heavy burden of stress Countless...

Adobe Stock
The Pledge
June 7, 2024
SWNS
When I Was a Kid
June 7, 2024

Merry Christmas from the Titan Times

With it being five days until Christmas and only a few more days until break, students at THS are looking forward to the upcoming week spending time with family and friends until after the New Year. Actually, the AAA is predicting that 115 million Americans will be traveling this year for the holidays. Students at Tuscarora are definitely included in that drastic amount as many have been discussing their travel and other plans leading up to the last day before break. With that being said, all of the contributors, designers and editors of The Titan Times would like to wish every reader a Merry Christmas and ask them what they are excited for during the upcoming break. Included below is a list of every Titan Times staff member’s plans and what they are looking forward to. We hope everyone enjoys it.

What are you most excited for during Christmas break?

Otto Escobedo: See my cousins I haven’t seen in a while and spend time with them.

Zalea Rollins: New clothes and no school.

Sofia Arianna: I’m most excited for seeing my family this break. We’re gonna have brunch together on Christmas, then exchange presents and play white elephant. New Year’s Eve is also my mom’s birthday so I’m excited to celebrate that too!

Courtney Turner: What I’m most excited for during the Christmas break is all the free time I’m going to have. Also, I’m excited to sleep in for as long as I want.

Leilani Arellano: I’m most excited to get gifts on Christmas and to be watching Christmas movies in Christmas pajamas.

Pascal Enow: Sleeping.

Payton Pilson: Sleep.

Cameron Lee: I’m very excited to get some time off of school and to be able to bake some more cookies.

Brianna White: Some good rest and my new camera that’s coming.

Ella Sheridan: To spend time with family and make a lot of memories with them.

With the holiday gradually approaching we receive the opportunity of spending time with our loved ones, experiencing new or old traditions and getting to reflect on the year that is soon to be behind us. So from everyone at the Titan Times, Merry Christmas!

Photo by John Lewis
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2023/12/11/holiday-crush-115-million-americans-to-travel-during-christmas-week/