Fro Yo Comparison

image 5

Tutti Frutti

image 6

Sweet Frog

On days when you are craving a treat, frozen yogurt is a healthier alternative to ice-cream. Luckily, Frederick has a lot of options, but how do you choose? Two common frozen yogurt chains are Sweet Frog and Tutti Frutti. It’s easy to pick where to go based on convenience, but you’ll never know if you’re getting the best yogurt. Fortunately, we reviewed them for you.

Tutti Frutti is an inviting frozen yogurt shop near both CiCi’s Pizza and Sushi Densha. The mood is charming and the yogurt is served at only $0.35 per ounce. Also, if you’re environmentally conscious, Tutti Frutti’s plastic cups stump styrofoam any day. Tutti Frutti only has 12 different flavors to offer at a time, but includes sugar-free yogurt, dairy-free sorbet, and an original; gluten-free/dairy-free soy bean.

On the other hand, Sweet Frog is also a tempting “fro-yo” chain. Conveniently, it neighbors Smashburger, Baja Fresh, and is right across from FSK mall.  There are 16 flavors for you to choose from, including 2 ice-cream flavors, sugar-free yogurt, and a dairy-free option. Brought to you as a more expensive choice, Sweet Frog is served at $0.39 per ounce.

Tutti Frutti and Sweet Frog are very similar in their product offerings and really, which one is better comes down to personal preference. For high schoolers on a budget, we feel like if you can save money and get the same product then that’s what you should do. So, where taste is concerned, either place is equally delicious, but if you’re keeping an eye on your wallet, Tutti Frutti beats Sweet Frog by a slight margin. But, hey, this isn’t just about what us roving gourmet reporters like, take the poll below and tell us which fro yo place is your favorite. We’ve covered sushi and frozen yogurt and we are pretty pleased with ourselves. But, let’s face it, what is the number one food loved by high school students everywhere? Why none other than PIZZA of-course. Stay tuned as we delve into one of our most important reviews concerning where to get the best pizza for your buck in our area…

Do You prefer Tutti Frutti or Sweet Frog for your frozen yogurt fix?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...