Popular Youtubers Among the Titans

Back to Article
Back to Article

Popular Youtubers Among the Titans

Cassidy Farmer, Writer

Youtube has been a growing community for years, and many students end their days with watching hours of the hilarious or informational videos. Youtube has millions of channels on it, offering a wide range of content. You can learn how to do a full face of makeup, watch knee-slapping pranks, or even the daily life of vloggers. We asked some of the Titans who their favorite Youtubers are and we got a variety of responses.

Julia Broberg and Bri Gathers went around the school and asked students and staff who their favorite Youtubers are. Shane Dawson is Cassie Preston’s favorite youtuber. Shane Dawson is a comedian who does daily vlogs and funny skits with his friends. Andrew Sierra’s doesn’t have a particularly favorite youtuber, but he enjoys watching Fortnite videos. He thinks they are entertaining and he enjoys watching them in his free time.

Many people enjoy watching makeup tutorials to learn and develop their skills. Adriana Molina and Bri Gathers enjoy watching Jeffree Star who is a man living in luxury. Jeffree Star has a makeup line and makes tutorial videos to show off his skills. Eden Oladimeji watches James Charles in her free time she says he is a “Sassy Sister”. James is a beauty guru which means he films makeup tutorials and is very savvy. Eden also enjoys the “Sister Squad” which includes Ethan and Grayson Dolan, Emma Chamberlain, and James Charles. They make hilarious videos together ranging from mukbangs to challenges and they are all filmed in a vlog style.

Along with the students, staff watches youtube too! Mrs.Neuland watches travel videos and DIY videos to learn how to fix things and make recipes. She also watches music videos. In Spanish of course. Coach Byrd watches Epic Meal Time and Dormtainment. Epic meal time makes videos of ridiculous food, I’m talking 1,000 calorie meals and weird food combinations. Dormtainment is a group of guys who makes funny skits. Overall, Youtube is very popular among the titans and the staff.