Titan’s Winter Break Fun!!!

Chelsea, Writer

Winter break. A week and a half of no school, sleeping in, and (sometimes) snow. Everyone loves winter break especially since they have some time off from school to enjoy the holidays with family and friends. We thought we’d ask some of our Titans what their favorite part of their winter break was. We got a huge variety of answers ranging from as simple as sleeping in to as interesting as spending New Year’s snowboarding on the slopes. Our students sure had a good time!

Junior, Madison Facine, enjoyed Christmas to say the least. She said, “Christmas is my favorite holiday and I loved spending time with family and friends!” Specifically, she enjoyed getting together with her mom’s family Christmas morning and eating all the good food her family makes. Being able to give people presents and eat good food is why Christmas is her favorite holiday. Junior, Hailey Macananny, enjoyed getting a break from school and not having any homework. “I liked having the mental break to recuperate and being able to spend time relaxing.”

This year Faith Rogers favorite part was going to North Carolina to see her family. She also enjoyed going shopping with her father and party on New Years with her friends. Camille Martin went to Picipspi, New York to hang out with her long distance family and friends. Cameron Downs enjoyed going to Orlando and Universal Studios. He enjoyed going to the park and going to a pool party as well as going to Disney World. For some like Kemi Adeyemi, winter break is a time for relaxing. Her break consisted of watching Netflix tv shows such as “black mirror” and “She’s gotta have it”. She also worked for her part time job.