The New $50,000 House Elon Musk Sold Everything To Live In!

Boxabl+Casita

The Boxabl House

Kevin Lewis, Contributor

You may have heard of the new startup called Boxabl, they make prefab homes that are “Built to a higher code standard than manufactured homes.” Well, they must be because recently the richest person in the world, Elon Musk, tweeted “My primary home is literally a $50k house in Boca Chica / Starbase that I rent from SpaceX. It’s kinda awesome though.” So what’s so special about these houses? Well, for example, they fold down into tiny, little boxes and can be shipped on trains, planes, trucks or pretty much anything. They also come fully furnished with full size appliances and a complete bathroom, they even come with top energy ratings so that you have to pay less for utilities! The most important thing though, might be that the houses come fully modular, and you can stack them to create custom houses. They will soon offer options like the kitchen, stair, master and 2 bedroom boxes to make endless designs. Boxabl is redefining the housing industry and you can soon be part of it! Boxabl will become available around the time you graduate high school, no matter what grade you’re in, as long as you go to this school. So join 90,000 people already on the wait-list! Join now and reserve your Boxabl!