Fall Fashion

Back to Article
Back to Article

Fall Fashion

Caitlin Gorman, Writer

Fall Fashion at Tuscarora
The moment we’ve been all waiting for, Fall Fashion is finally here! Everyone who follows the fall trends know that this time of year is one of the biggest opportunities for new upcoming designers to express their fall clothing ideas. Even the people who don’t know much about fashion still understand that the tables have turned; temperatures have decreased and that means it is time to say goodbye to summer. How up to date do you think Tuscarora High School really is with this year’s Fall Fashion?

To the students who aren’t aware of what Fall Fashion actually is, you might notice the colors, brown, tan, orange, black, grey, mustard yellow, and red start to appear more on one’s clothing. Also, denim is a popular trend going around school. Denim on denim has made a major comeback from the late 80s to mid-90s and now has found a way to be a common fashionable outfit. For instance, not only do teens wear denim jeans, but also ripped denim, denim jean jackets, hats, and other accessories. Denim is versatile and goes with any choice of color shirt or style. Next time you don’t have any idea what bottoms to wear, a pair of jeans will work with just about anything else you pair them with.

Some other popular female Fall Fashion eye catchers have been leggings, UGG boots, scarfs, and knit sweaters. On the other hand, the male Fall Fashion items have been sportswear sweatpants, hoodies, Timberlands, and heavy coats/jackets. Most people would agree that wearing fanny packs are now being seeing as a fashion trend, instead of a cheesy/tacky wallet or purse. Another fall trend around Tuscarora is furry coats, which is another throwback from the 90s. Male and female styles share some similarities but at the same time some differences. For example, hoodies, denim, and certain sportswear could be considered as a neutral style for guy and girls. However, scarfs and leggings can be a little more gender specific.

Overall, the fall fashion at Tuscarora High School this year has remained unique. Everyone has their own sense of fashion in their own ways. Fashion is an important part of expressing who you are and sometimes finding what you have in common with other people. Therefore, Fall Fashion can somehow be a part of new friendships and at the same time show how you are different y ou are from other people at school.