Santa’s Workshop is Coming to Tuscarora High

Ethan Samet, Writer

This December 2nd Mrs. Palmer and some of our fellow Titan Seniors are going to be putting on the first ever Santa’s Workshop event in Cafeteria. This year’s event will hopefully be the first of what becomes an annual event for the whole community to look forward to with the seniors running it. Mrs. Palmer hopes to get the whole school involved with the event, from the woodshop students making ornaments for a decorative tree to the the art programs and SGA making posters to help advertise the event.  With the school’s help Mrs. Palmer hopes that we can improve our relationships with the local elementary schools by setting up posters and advertisements in and around the schools to get younger children and families involved in these events. At this years event there is going to be arts and crafts ranging from the building of small trees to getting your hands printed or getting your picture taken with Santa Claus. There will also be music, story time, and hot cocoa with cookies. Mrs. Palmer hopes to see as many people there as possible to build a tradition around the Santa’s Workshop so make sure to encourage anyone who might have an interest in checking it out kids are 5 dollars at the door.