THS allows students to dress up on Halloween!

Chelsea Donovan, Writer

On Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, Tuscarora High School students were allowed to dress for Halloween for the first time ever . Students in all the grades were allowed to dress up for Halloween to make coming to school on such a fun holiday a bit more enjoyable. Of course, they had to be school appropriate, but the Titans did a good job in dressing up while still following the rules. The school is trying to make the costume day an annual event to create more school traditions.

Students dressed up as many different characters from Cat in the Hat to baseball players to Harley Quinn. Students from all different grades dressed up and the school spirit was great. Hailey Macananny, Nicole Schulok, and Caroline Forsyth dressed up as Thing 1, Cat in the Hat, and Thing 2 (respectively). They were students walking around with the preschoolers for their Trick-or-Treating during flex. They said that they had a great time dressing up and they want costume day to be an annual event, as most have said.

Other students had such creative ideas for costume day. For example, Kyle Shreve and Nate Usher dressed up as Lewis and Wilbur Robinson from the Disney film, Meet the Robinsons. Rachel Gillette did some interesting face makeup and dressed up as a skeleton. Lexy Swink and Ryan Smith dressed up as Orioles baseball players.

We were glad to see such great participation in the THS Costume Day!!