What’s your personality type????

Nicholas Dawson, Writer

We all know the various trends, fashions, interests, subjects, and of course distinct social circles here at Tuscarora; and one can’t deny the sheer melting pot of multifaceted, individual students within the school grounds that make up this community. From our student athletes over in the gym symbolizing our strong Titan Pride to our talented show choir over in the theater lounge; the types of colorful characters that make up the THS experience are all interrelated through not just their current classes or collective social interests but also through shared  individualities as well.

However, as you might ponder to yourself on a day-to-day basis as you walk the crowded classrooms what sorts of people do I share my high school experience with; what makes these people who they are? Better yet, you might think; who am I?

Well, thankfully for all of us Titans looking for answers to these questions, you are all in luck thanks to a personality test called Myers Briggs (or, MBTI for short). Not only does this unique typology system help give you an idea of who you are or what makes each individual uniquely their own but the MBTI is an interesting take on personality types which can help members THS community to better understand who they are and how they fit in to our greater school community.

So what are you waiting for, fellow Titan? Click the link below and take the test to see what your personality type really is!

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Once you have figured out what personality type suits you best, remember to take the poll below and let us know

What's your personality type???

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Thank you Titans for checking this out and we’ll see you again in the next post!