The Boys Soccer Team is Entering Playoffs

Madison Roberts, Contributor

The Varsity boys soccer team had an eventful week. On October 18th they played Oakdale high school, and won 3-0. On Thursday October 20th they played Linganore high school, and won 1-0. This was also their senior night, so before the game all the seniors got to walk across the field with their family. It was a very special night for all the players and players’ families. 

Although the most important game was on Saturday the 22nd, they played Brunswick high school for the conference final title (CMC). We won the game 5-0. 

Ryan Stouffer was the leading scorer in this game with two goals. While Nick Stevenson, Patrick Jeffers, and Kyle Lillis each made one goal. The whole team had a great game, they all worked together for the Central Maryland Conference title. 

WIth the CMC game being over with you’d think the boys would finally get a break but, they’ve been training for the playoffs all week. Their first playoff game is against Frederick High school at Oakdale High school on Saturday October 29th at 11 A.M. If they win this game they will continue to play harder teams, in hopes that they will win the championship.

Come out on the 29th and cheer for the Tuscarora boys soccer team, this is when it counts!