Winter Spirit Week!

Back to Article
Back to Article

Winter Spirit Week!

Natalie Tucker, Writer

Christmas and New Years is right around the corner and you know what that means… Winter Spirit Week! From December 17- 21, Titans are encouraged to dress according to the days to show their school spirit! Unlike previous years, we the students took a survey voting to determine what themes we had for each of the days.­­ Then, on the last day of our winter spirit week, Friday the 21st, there will be a pep rally!

Monday is flannel day! Mostly everyone owns a flannel, but if you don’t, places like Goodwill, Plato’s Closet, and Select Seconds Hospital Thrift Shop carry a lot of flannels for cheap. Tuesday is ugly sweater day! Wear the ugliest sweater for a chance to be featured in the Yearbook! Most people don’t own ugly sweaters and they might be hard to find, but they’re easy to make, and aren’t costly. If you want to participate that day and don’t know how to make your own, here’s a tutorial: https://youtu.be/NKMT2Gkr1FU .

Wednesday is holiday character day! Dress up like your favorite Christmas movie stars! You could dress up as Santa, Buddy the Elf, reindeer, Rudolph, Ebeneezer Scrooge, Mrs. Claus, or even Ralphie from “A Christmas Story.”  Thursday is throwback day/decade day. Dress up as if you’re in the 2000s, 90s, 80s, 70s, or any other decade! Pinterest has great outfit and hair ideas if you don’t know how to dress for your decade.

On Friday, it’s white out and a pep rally! Be sure to wear any and every white thing you have! White shoes, socks, jeans, shirt, sweatshirt, or even a white headband. Anything is better than nothing! Then, after fourth block, classes will get called down to the gym for our winter pep rally! Be sure to show your school spirit next week!