Tuscarora Football match-up (Week 5)

Steven Asare, Sports Writer

Saturday September 28th the Titans will match-up against the (0-4) T.J Patriots. The game will be held at T.J High School at 6:00 pm.

The Patriots are currently struggling in their season and may look to catch the Titans off guard and steal a win. They are under first year coach Bobby Humphries a T.J alumni. The patriots have faced some rough opponents in Walkersville (3-1) and Linganore (4-0). In the not so recent past the Patriots were a powerhouse team. Their overall record against Tuscarora is 7-6, but Tuscarora has beat them five years in a row

This week the Titans will be looking for their 4th win heading in to the tough part of their season. The Titans last week game was against the Poly Engineer’s the score was 27-8 with Tuscarora coming out victorious. The Titans defense seemed to be in trouble but turned up the heat after only allowing one touchdown in the first quarter. The Titans had their game started by senior running back Aris Hilliard scoring on only the 3rd offensive play from scrimmage. Quarterback Brian Jester threw his second career touchdown to Junior reciever Jason Forchette. The Titans are heading in hot with a three game win streak and are looking to keep the momentum going. Go Titans!