REMINDER: SPIRIT DAYS START OCT 1st, HOMECOMING DANCE ON OCT 6th!

Katelyn Krapf, Writer

Homecoming is fast approaching, and with it comes this year’s spirit week! The theme of this year’s dance is “Enchanted Forest”! So grab your fairy wings and gnome caps, this is what’s going on the first week of the spookiest month of the year!

October 1st (Monday) is pajama day! No need to change clothes (although hygiene is still very important, so make sure to shower and brush your hair). This day is all about staying comfy while enjoying a nice lazy Monday. Make sure to do your schoolwork, though.

October 2nd (Tuesday) is Twin day/Quadruplet day! Find as many people as you can and match as closely as you can! It’s a day to confuse people and have fun doing it! Let’s hope you all participate and twin appropriately.

October 3rd (Wednesday) is wacky wonderful, whimsical Wednesday! Dress up as a fairy, a knight, a monster, whatever you want! Have a crazy hairstyle? Crazy clothing? Wear it on the third! Please do not wear masks though, as it’s a violation of safety guidelines.

October 4th (Thursday) is back to normal day! Dress up in your career of choice and show what you want to be when you get out of high school or college! Whether you want to grow up and be a fireman or a director of a big hit movie, you can do it!

And finally, October 5th (Friday) is class color day and the day of the pep rally! Freshmen wear green, Sophomores wear gray, Juniors wear white, and Seniors wear black. It’s also the day of the homecoming game, so make sure to show up and support the team with Titan PRIDE!