What did Tuscarora Students Do over Summer?

Ethan Samet & Ricardo, writers

Welcome back Titans! It’s been 2 ½ months since everyone was in school last. We say hello to all the new Freshman and hello again to the returning Sophomore and Juniors and a happy last year to all the Seniors. We are sure everyone is excited to be back or at the least ready to see friends again. The Titan Times is excited to hear what everyone did over summer and how you guys are feeling about being back in school and what you are excited about this year. In that spirit here are some of things your fellow Titans have done and what they are excited about this year.

Jordan Bonanno is a senior this year and is excited about getting done with school so she can graduate. So far into the year she has enjoyed her classes and hasn’t had any troubles with teachers or otherwise. Jordan plays soccer and over the summer she went with her team to Costa Rica to play as well as help out with the local communities.

John Weber is a junior this year and is excited to be back in school. This summer John spent a lot of time working at Roy Rogers to have a little extra cash. He also took time to go to Lake Gaston on the Virginia North Carolina border. This week he has had lots of fun and is enjoying his classes. He expects lots of work from the coming year.

Peter Rivas spent his summer working. He has been working with his dad at their painting company Legacy Painting. So far his week has been going great because he likes all of his classes as well as the teachers who teach him. He expects and hopes for good vibes for the rest of the year.

Michael Heister who is a senior this year and is excited to be back. Over the summer he spent a lot of time working at McDonalds as well as working out. He also went to Charlestown with his family over the summer. This year his is excited to be playing lacrosse come the spring time.

Doug Mena is excited to graduate this year. He spent his summer hanging out with friends and also got the chance to go to the Dominican Republic for a vacation. His first week has been good so far and hopes that continues into the school year.