Farewell To The Girls Lacrosse Seniors

Reid Dugan, Senior Editor

Senior Night for the Girls Lacrosse was on May 2nd at 6:30pm, home, against North Hagerstown. There are four seniors this year, Reid Dugan, Jena MacDonald, Amy Joy, and Leticia Arguera. Each senior was excited yet sad to be escorted by their family through a tunnel of close friends and other lacrosse players. They were greeted and sent off by Coach Gray, the Principal,  Mr. Kibler, the Athletic Director,  Mr. Wolcott, as well as Mr. Swink. The seniors were smiling and reminiscing over the last four years of high school lacrosse. The senior ceremony was a success and a great way to start the night off.

The game began and the Tuscarora girls stayed strong ending the second half 12-3. Jena MacDonald had a great senior night game with three goals and five assists. Quinlin Gray scored her 100th goal of her high school career leading the team into a 18-8 win. Amy Joy had three goals and Reid Dugan had two. Leticia had a couple great turnovers on defense that helped offense recover the ball and shoot. The seniors played hard as well as the rest of the team. The titans are very proud of the team and are thankful for the four great years our four great seniors have given Tuscarora.

After the Titans’ victorious win, the seniors and their families moved into the cafeteria where they enjoyed pizza and cake. The lacrosse girls shared memories, laughed, and enjoyed the food as the seniors realized it is their last season with the Tuscarora team. The girls had a great season, and are determined to finish out the season right and show their titan pride in the playoffs. The girls team will play North Hagerstown again at 7pm, home, on May 10th. Come out and support the Tuscarora Girls Lacrosse Seniors and other players through
out their fight in the playoffs!